Thursday, April 11, 2013

Being taught by my son and my cousin, both 27 years younger than me

Currently on vacation in Florida. My cousin has inspired me to write a blog. She is 13 years old and writes a very entertaining blog. I do not want this act of setting up a blog to be construed as a narcissistic act (did I spell that right? I need to find the spell check). Instead, I have aspirations to reflect on my work as an Associate Dean for GP education and as a GP practicing in inner city Birmingham UK and jotting down any pearls of wisdom from my PhD Studies ( Birmingham University School of Education). So, I guess this first blog's audience is just me! No worries! At least I have learnt many things in setting this up and appreciated the wisdom of the younger generation. I do hope that in time, this blog will be useful, entertaining and informative to others...high hopes, I know!
Oh, just for the record, Sheikha Mozah is the wife of the Emir of Qatar, she is an awesome and most glamorous role model ( hence the blog name). I love her style and she is a great supporter of Med Ed causes. The reason I call myself "Sheikha Moseley" is because I would love to look a good as her when I reach my 50's and I live in Moseley, Birmingham! Technically, I have no rights to call myself a Sheikha but I could call myself a Sultana ( being married to "Sultan"). Shrivelled, brown and wrinkly I don't aspire to though. Signing off from sunny Kissimmee FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment